- IT Systems Engineer
- Will be part of IT Infrastructure Team; responsible for overall systems and infrastructure availability to end-users.
- Must have good working experience on at least two of the following 5 areas:
- Router and L3 and L2 manageable switch configuration
- Network Management System deployment or management
- Passive networking project coordination
- Firewall/UTM implementation or management
- Enterprise class Anti-Virus/endpoint protection deployment
- Anti-SPAM appliance
- SIEM tool deployment or management
- Server Administration:
- Windows server, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory Server management
- Linux / Ubuntu administration
- Backup operations
- Vmware server virtualization technologies
- Vmware desktop virtualization technologies
- Network virtualization technologies
- Data Centre maintenance
- Video Conferencing systems
- Video Surveillance projects
- Exposure in IT Operations and end-user support activity.
- Understanding of IT Helpdesk operations and inventory management
- Maintain proper documentation of tasks and setup being managed.
- Perform any other duties related to IT & Communications system; as may be required from time to time basis.